On a Sunday Funday, you can do whatever you want that helps you take the stress away. Chilling with the friends, watching football, go tobogganing, or go on a date.
On Wednesday me and my roommate Angela were at this club downtown Toronto, we see this gorgeous guy, pretending he doesnt care about anything. Long hair (shoulder-length), leather jacket, jeans and that attitude we hate but deep inside, we know we love. I love confidence in men, and he seemed confident and not cocky.
She is totally outgoing but she says she is to shy to go talk to him. We see this 2 other tall but ugly girls go to him and start flirting. After what felt like the entire night they finally let him go. I tell her: "go, do something!", she says she can't.
All of a sudden we find ourselves on the same spot we were before, next to him.
F: Go say or do something!
Ang: What do u want me to do? or say?
F: I dont know, something! If u don't I will.
Ang: Oh you'll do something eh?, something like what?
F: Like this!
I don't think, I just do it. And I push her to him. Hard.
She lands in his arms and apologizes but says I did it on purpose.
That's how it started. Both were "too shy" to go to each other but they ended up talking thanks to me:) Today is Sunday and they are out, for a movie... they said. I feel ("naturally gifted in conjuring love matches") like "Emma", like the best cupid.
Now, it turns out that he is a model/actor and maybe thats where he got that attitude but I noticed something was still not completely in place even though he was hot as hell. I confirmed it when he sent Ang a picture of himself in boxers!!! LOL. So cute face, nice body when he is half naked. What could have been wrong that night? His clothes. He looked good, but the jacket and the jeans were too loose and it was not flattering. So I pulled this outfit from Zara's lookbook. This is how I pictured him today:
making up that bad choice from Wednesday and fixing it on this Sunday Funday that he is taking her out.
It doesn't matter if you are a model or the call center guy. If you know how to make your clothes flatter your body, you will look amazing. Maybe the first impression was not as good, but if he wears this tonight, he has her in the palm of his hand. I know it.
To get some more inspiration, still from Zara's lookbooks, here are some other ideas for a Sundate-Funday:
![]() |
| Oh! How I love the details: the hat, the scarf, the cardigan, the pants, the boots. Everything! |
![]() |
| That little scarf with those suspenders.... When girl meets boy.. Hot! |
Outfits: Zara.



No comments:
Post a Comment